US Pro 2000 (2nd Edition) Portable Ultrasound
The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy.
We recommend this portable ultrasound device for home health care treatments.
The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head-warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature preheats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Frequency 1.0 MHz +/- 10%
- 1 year warranty (Clinical use voids warranty)
- Approved by Health Canada - MDALL 87577
Treatment / Prevention of the following Injuries:
- Muscle pain relief
- Increase blood flow
- Reduce muscle spasms